Ultimate European Journey (2023) : River Duchess
25 Days from Amsterdam to Bucharest
Discover the best of Europe on one grand journey from the North Sea to the Black Sea.
For centuries, people have dreamed of linking the great rivers of Europe, making it possible to travel by water across the continent between the Black and North seas. Today that dream is a reality. Prepare for the cruise of a lifetime as you travel the length of Europe through eight nations, exploring wonders of the Old World and the New, the East and the West.
Sail the romantic Rhine, the serene Main and the captivating Danube, witnessing dazzling natural beauty and incomparable architectural feats. Visit no fewer than five capital cities (Amsterdam, Vienna, Budapest, Belgrade and Bucharest) and a dozen towns and villages, with time to explore each. Enjoy numerous UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the castle-dotted Upper Middle Rhine Valley and magnificent Cologne Cathedral.
From Amsterdam to Bucharest, you'll visit the best of Europe with its spectacular architecture and stunning history on this truly remarkable journey.
Who will enjoy this cruise/tour
Travelers wishing to discover Europe's past and present, from east to west, Amsterdam to Bucharest, on one astonishing journey.
Ultimate European Journey is a combination of Highlights of Eastern Europe and European Jewels.
Call (704) 372-4231 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16024242
- Cruise Line
- 25 Days
- Cruise Ship
- River Duchess
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 8||Cruising the Main River, Kitzingen|
|Day 20||Golubac, Cruising the Iron Gates|
- All fares are per guest in US dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Single Supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Prices exclude additional port charges of $660 per person.